The other so-called night driving glasses are generally amber tinted eyewear meant to reduce the glare of oncomming headlight. While they may make the driver fell more comfortable, they also reduce the wearers visibility of the darker portions of the roadway.” – Sunglass Association of America
X-Glare has the identified the shortcoming and come out with the sunglasses which is suitable for night driving without reduces wearers visibility.
-High definition, clarity and protection
-Fit over prescription frames
-Suitable for driving
-Protects from harmful UVA/UVB rays
-Side lens protection
-Day / night driving
– Pure Colors: Colors look vibrant, sharp and true.
– Precise Details: See all the details you normally miss.
– Powerful Anti-Glare: With glare form reflective surfaces reduced, you don’t need to squint.
– Total UV Protection: Polarized lenses eliminate 100% of UVA/UVB rays.
– Yellow driving glasses are very effective during cloudy and rainy conditions as well as dusk.
– Clear Anti-reflective Night Driving Glasses, or polarized lenses are the only glasses that you should use during true night conditions.
– These eyeglass use goes beyond motorsports and driving and the yellow versions are also popular shooting glasses. Peach and amber tint is popular with golfers.